P90X? What's the deal?

I have a friend doing this & she likes it. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week. Do you have to do this program every day for 3 months? I really like the gym & i doubt I could do both.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm a Beachbody Coach and P90X is one of our most popular Beachbody workout programs.
    NO, you don't have to do any workout program every single day .. P90X is a 90 day program - basically getting into shape in 90 days then of course you continue to make healthy nutrition and exercise choices to maintain those results.

If you're curious about P90X why not work out with your friend a few days a week and go to the gym a few days a week and see which works best for you.

If you want more info on P90X you can visit my website www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs

You can read the success stories and message board chats for people who use the program.

Message me if I can be of any help.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 9:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i dunno, but i ordered it, so we'll see what the craze is about lol :)
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 9:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I'm doing P90X right now :) It is hardcore and I'm loving it. The schedule is 1 workout 6 days a week, so you definitely don't need to go to the gym.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 12:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i start mine on Monday. i heard so much about it. im curious as well.
    prBarbie

Answer by prBarbie at 11:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2010