Carribbean vacation ideas?

Mu husband and I are would like to go to the carribbean this Spring. Any suggestions? We have been to Cancun & on a cruise to St. Thomas, Maarten etc. There are too many places to choose from. HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Travel

• Maybe you could narrow it down by price! I just booked a super cheap cruise through www.cheapcarribean.com and we're super excited. It goes from Tampa to the Caymens, to Cozumel and back for 250.00 pp!!! All inclusive and super cheap for 5 nights! That's like 50.00 a night for food and lodging. I think that's pretty good.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Aruba

Answer by rkoloms at 3:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• St. John USVI is a wonderful island to visit. You have to fly to St. Thomas and take a ferry to St. John. 3/4 of the island is a national park. The snorkeling is super.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 5:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• We like the cruises. I would say it depends on your budget and what activities you want to do.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Anywhere but Haiti!
    Anonymous

• Aruba!! I've lived here for bout 4 yrs. and my kids absolutely love it, we go to the beach everyday, and the food here is great! The family will looooove it! Or you could try Puerto Rico, it's really beautiful too and the people are great, and my kids had fun there too! Luck!!
    alishak

Answer by alishak at 6:22 AM on Mar. 9, 2010