Lower belly bulge help?

I workout several days a week. I have always had a pretty flat stomach. My stomach is looking very toned except for right under my belly button. It is pooching more than before I started working it out. Am I working it too much? I try to do the ab machine 4 times a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Try some leg lifts!! There is a spot in the gym where you can do vertical leg lifts and that machine really helped me! It works out the lower abs and does a fine job!! Good luck!
    cgonzales542

Answer by cgonzales542 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Is it pouching because there's a little fat left and now that everything is toned it's become obvious? Or pouching because you haven't been working that muscle group? My bet would be on the first one which would mean you'd have to eat *super* clean to burn off the last of the fat. Flat bellies are made in the kitchen, not the gym. S'why I'll never have a flat belly. I'm not a clean eater and I have no self-control! LOL!!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Have you ever thought about nutritional cleansing (NOT colon cleansing)? It helped me get rid of my "pooch". Contact me if you would like to know more - or check out:

http://planned-diet.com/?s=isagenix&submit.x=0&submit.y=0 or contact me if you would like
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 6:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2010