double the trouble, OMG!!!!!!!!

hi everyone
im 18 weeks pregnant with twins and im a bit scared. my twins are always hidding from me, i know their there but my belly isnt that big. i lost a baby before and endded up with them two little gifts. im asking moms out there that also have tiwns if they ever had this much trouble...and im also 17 years old making 18 in june. they dont always move, and when i go to the doctors he tells me that everything is ok. plzz tell me that everything is ok!!!

babykiss

Asked by babykiss at 8:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't have twins, but have 2 children. If your dr. isn't concerned you shouldn't worry either. I know easier said than done, but they are the dr for a reason. Not trying to come off mean, but I'm sure everything is ok. Try not to worry yourself. Thats not good for you or them. Congrats on having twins!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• At 18wks you have nothing to worry about like the pre post if your doctor isnt worried about it neither should you sometimes it just takes time they will start moving more. As far as not having a belly it will come lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• The babies will become more active soon and TRUST me you will definately have a big pregnant belly before long. When that happens you be wishing you could be as small as you are now! LOL.

Good luck with your babies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i am sure everything is ok. but you do need to eat as much food as you can! you should try to make it your goal to keep those babies in as long as possible! for my twins i gained almost no weight the first trimester, but then i really got big!
    maybe your twins will be double the trouble at times...but they are twice the blessings as well!
    just eat eat eat! it is believed that most multiples come early b/c of malnutrition.
    good luck and congrats!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2010