Is anyone else afraid for this country if something were to happen to Mccain and Sarah Palin were to be the President?

She is not ready to be the president of this country and people fail to look at that. I'm actually afraid for the future of this country.

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I dont think she has what it takes to run this country. Didnt she ask what the vice president does? Okay..

Answer by ElijahsMommy58 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• I'm with you!

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• She will not be the President. She would be the Vice President. And I disagree with you. I think they would be great leaders for this country. You say she is not ready but Barack Obama is the real inexperienced one. I personally would have voted for Hillary Clinton, but unfortunately she didn't make the ticket. If I decide to vote, I will vote McCain.

Answer by need_to_talk at 9:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• i agree with "need to talk" i am voting for mccain!! i think your wrong!

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• I'm terrified. And palin could be president if McCain kicks the bucket. That's what was part of the question. If Palin had to lead, would she be a good leader for the country? I don't think so. I did vote for Hilary too, if you take a look at Obama and Hilary's policies they are very, very close to the same thing. McCain and Palin's are not like Hilary's. And if people are trying to compare Hilary and Palin, they're nothing a like, Hilary surpasses her by far. Besides Hilary backs Obama 100% percent because she's looking out for the best interest for our country, wished all Americans felt like that.

Answer by raenad at 9:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• Hilary is not just for her party, as I said her policies are pretty much like Obama's, I'm sure she feels he's the better choice for the country more than just going with her party. Other wise why would she even come out and support him! McCain is too close to a Busch. Don't you think this country has put up with it long enough?

Answer by raenad at 10:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• I agree with you on God bless the troops, how about God bless the world and make it a better place for us all. We are free with or without the war, no sick terrorist act can take that away, Busch was right to do what he had to do to protect our country, I'm not against any president doing that, as long as he has the right target. And I do support our troops and there efforts. I don't support Busch as a president. He's a little funny and comes off some what down to earth, but I don't think he was a good president, and some other negative things about him I wont say. Clinton was a good president, I think Obama would be along those lines.

Answer by raenad at 10:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• I have to respond to keeshac85. Yes, our service men and women chose to enlist or remain with the armed services, but that in no way justifies the abuse of our military might by certain branches and people in our government. My husband is leaving very soon for Afghanistan, a war zone every publication in the country agrees is a clusterf*ck due to our government's hasty "throw more men at it" strategy. There are comparisons now of Iraq and Afghanistan to Vietnam, because just one soldier's death is too many when the result is pointless. Mark my words: 30 years from now, we will either STILL be fighting insurgents, or there will be nothing left of the middle east except a smoking crater. Tell me how is that worth any American's life?

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• No. Unfortunately Palin is a quack. She tried to ban books. She is the queen of Pork eventhough McCain camp flat out LIED about her earmarks. And, I also want to know if she really thinks dinosaurs roamed the earth 4000 years ago. Especially since McCain is uber old and that would place her finger on the big red button.

Answer by tiffanysgirls at 11:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• I think McCain passing away shortly after inauguration is a possibility. I've heard he has skin cancer ... people die from melanoma every day, my family members included.

No, Sarah Palin would not be a good president. She's already letting governmental control go to her head. She refers to the campain as the "Palin-McCain Administration." That would put her first on the ticket. She thinks she's already got the job in the bag. Talk about self-centered! Or dumbass, your choice.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2008