Why would you NOT get approved for a group?

Why would you NOT get approved for a cooking/recipe type group? I am not upset exactly, but more surprised. I have never not been approved, and I don't understand the reasoning. Any ideas/thoughts would be helpful.

aly38914290

Asked by aly38914290 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Why not ask the mod from the group? It seems weird not to be approved to that kind of group.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• The mods or group owner could possibly be not active/on vacation/sick, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I sent the mod a message asking them why. I explained I wasn't upset, but just was hoping to find out why. I explained I had never run into this problem before...I haven't heard anything back yet.

If the mod was on vacation or not active or sick, then wouldn't I just not hear anything back? They sent me a message saying I was not approved....Thanks for all the responses so far.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• the only reason I can think of is if the MOD..didnt like you or your profile lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Okay found out the group got moved/merged. I went to the new one and it isnt anywhere close to the same thing or what I was looking for. Thanks for all the help though guys!
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2010