Why would you NOT get approved for a group?

Why would you NOT get approved for a cooking/recipe type group? I am not upset exactly, but more surprised. I have never not been approved, and I don't understand the reasoning. Any ideas/thoughts would be helpful.

aly38914290

Asked by aly38914290 at 9:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I would try again maybe they clicked the wrong button
    Anonymous

• As a group owner (not of any cooking groups though), I go to each person's home page & check out their groups and friends. If I don't like what I'm seeing, I deny them. This may be the reason. you can always PM the owner & ask.
    Anonymous

• Wow. I have no idea about a cooking group. I've declined someone for my Birth Rape and Trauma board and my Crunchy Pregnancy and Childbirth groups but that's because they didn't have the right idea about the boards.
    MalhotraFamily

Answer by MalhotraFamily at 4:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Okay, I found out that the group had been moved or merged into another group - so....I went and checked out the new/moved group and its not what i was looking for. lol.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2010