cute ways to tell him

Im going today to see what the gender of our baby is. My husband cant come :( so i want to have some cute ways to tell him tonight b/c hes so upset that he cant make it I have 2 daughters so cross your fingers this is our little boy thank ladies

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• good luck to you i would get the lady to print out a extra pic just for him and say somethin sweet on it and put it in a card on his pillow and let him find it!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• that would be a cute idea
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• You could bake him a cake and make the color of the cake the gender of the baby so when he cuts into it he will find out the sex of the baby.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 9:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• trace one of your little girls hands, on a piece of blue or pink paper. maybe make a few and tape them places he will find them.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 9:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• lol i think i going to do thst i just want to do more lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• oh also you could write the gender on your belly and when he asked tell him to ask the baby and lift up ur shirt!!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Well.. good luck!! Let us know!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• aww thank you guys for all your post very cute ideas i think i might do all of them lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Klinemom2 can you do this really quick can you google "Chinesegenderchart" and go from there it will tell you what you are having...For me it was 100% accurate on both my pregnancies :)

And let us know what you get and let us know what they tell you at the doctors office....please it will be fun...lol

As far as letting your dh know just walk in with a shirt with  the color of the sex of the baby and I am sure he'll know

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• lol butterfly 1108 i will let you know it was one time for me i have 2 daughters and my first daughter it said boy lol for this one it says boy so i hope its right
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2010