does anyone feel the way i feel about sex?

like i have nothing there anymore or would perfer the vibrator instead of him. or maybe your just bored with your sex life??

why is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG I am so glad that I'm not alone!! I don't want sex ever, I don't even like tongue kissing anymore. When my dh tries to kiss me, I feel his tongue in my mouth for like 1 second and I have to stop. I used to be a strait up freak but now sex does nothing for me. It's awkward, sometimes painful because I can't get aroused. I just lay there and feel awful, waiting for it to be over with.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 11:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Not so much as that, but I have more of a take it or leave it attitude. I guess it's time, I guess I just have better things to do.. or maybe that I am sooooo damn busy during the day that I'd personally rather get a good night's sleep.... as does hubby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• It feels like one more chore I have to do sometimes..My husband does not understand that the more he pressures me for sex the more I get mad and don't want to have any. I find that sometimes when I don't want to do it then I just let him anyway I end up enjoying it, so sometimes just do it, you might enjoy it and it will shut him up for a while:)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• It is part of being a mom everything starts to take it's toll try to make time for you and your dh so it won't seem so boring. GL
    I sometimes feel like the way you just described but I try not to completely ignore it...eventually you are going to want some loving sooner or later :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• yeah i know what you mean it feels like more work then it's worth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• my husband is lazy and when we have sex he just makes me do all the work. My vibrator broke a while back and all I can say is that Im going vibrator shopping as soon as this snow melts.
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 9:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I'll take a back rub over the sex any day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i don't ...but maybe he does something thats turning you off.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• My relationship has gone through a LOT and after my s/o got some much needed closure about a situation-it's like we just got together, and we've been together more than 10 years! Sex has been daily-and AMAZING. He's more affectionate than ever-and we make EACH OTHER feel like a million bucks...BUT there was a time when it was routine. Just doing it to orgasm, not to connect with one another. That can get very boring.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• No, you are not the only one. Just trying to get in the mood for sex seems like a chore to me too. Maybe because I have been with him for 8 years. Maybe because by the time all is said and done, the kids have taken so much out of me that there is nothing left to give him. I don't know. I just am not in the mood very often. When I am ovulating, I am in the mood. Right before my period, I am in the mood. But for the most part, I could take it or leave it. Preferably leave it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2010