What do you do all day?

Now that the boys are gone and I do not work outside the home, i am having trouble finding things to keep myself busy until DH gets home from work. What do you do all day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband works nights so I wait all day for him to leave again LOL
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 9:23 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Cafemom, Toddler grooming.. lol, House Chores, Library, Park, Stores, Malls, School, and the list goes on.

Is your DH sleeping now?
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 9:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Drop off and pick up 3 kids, clean, laundry, shop, go to Starbucks, photography and photo editing, Sims2, gardening, home decorating etc. I am busy all day every day. Oh, I read A LOT!!! Currently I'm reading Under the Dome by Stephen King.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• volunteer work in kids schools, community volunteer work - and most of all just acknowledge that you're getting a well deserved break to breathe and relax. Enjoy!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Take my daughter to school, read, clean, laundry, cook/bake, my SO let me have the XBOX 360 so I've been playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, watch my fav shows.depending on weather we'll play outside or go for walks.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 10:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2010