might be tmi but im scared!

My fiance and i we having sex last night and the condom fell off, we dont know when i came of but he did cum in what he thought was the condom. We already have one son who is 18 months old. I just dont know what do I i am pretty sure that my chances of being pregnant because of this is extremely high but ug i guess i just need a little moral support!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When was your last period?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Go get plan B if you really don't want to be preggie.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Go get plan B at any pharmacy
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 9:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i just got over my last period about 4 days ago and i already plan on getting plan b im still nervous as hell
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Yup Plan B..Its about 40.00
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• What's plan "B" ???

eye rolling??? thanks!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I practice FAM for birth control and through my journey of learning how to sucessfully practice FAM we were taught that it's quite rare for a women to ovulate before the 9th day of their cycle.

Depending on your early you usually ovulate and how many fertile mucus days you have you may be at risk for getting pregnant.

I don't believe in Plan B so I would probably just wait it out but good luck to you either way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Plan B is a high does of birth control that can be taken the day after you have unprotected sex. It sweaps everthing out of the uterus.

It should only be used in emergency situations only.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• good luck i also dont think i could ever use plan b the way i look at it is you guys had sex and you did use protection and it came off and so if you get preg. to me that would be a miracle baby lol i have 2 of those i was on bc and we used condoms both with my 2nd and 3rd child so i call them my miracle babies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2010