I want my own bedroom..

I wish I could have my own room.. Dh is so messy and I just want a space to myself. Has anyone else done this with your Dh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why not! There is nothing to say you can't have your own bed, room or bathroom.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• me too! LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• my cousin and her husband have separate bedrooms. they love it that way, and they have a great relationship
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 9:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I Wish!!! No night time eating, channel changing and snoring...I will take one please!
    Hell I would even share a room with the baby!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Me three well I would settle for my own bed just for sleeping though *wink* my DH is a restless sleeper and wakes me up more than the baby.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 9:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i want my own bathroom
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I kinda have my own bathroom! It's a hugh bathroom that we share but it has his/her sinks & toliets! No more sitting down on a wet seat! No more hair all thru the sink, toothpaste , etc. He has it all in his and I just ignore it. We each have to clean our own areas and it works out great. Actually he cleans his more often but his needs it more.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 9:48 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I kicked the tv out of our room. Gave the hubs the free reign to turn the basement into man land... The cool thing.. That is also where the laundry room is.. Soooooo, when he is home watching ESPN/sports center, he does the laundry!!! It's a win win!!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• ^ Plus, that makes the bedroom for sleeping, getting dressed, and us kiss mini!!! Not an extra living room... :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• sometimes dh sleeps in the office....he works in there and passes out.......but the he just messes up the office......either way I lose...lol
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 9:53 AM on Mar. 3, 2010