i think im pregnant!!! im 15 and my boyfriend is 17. what would happen to my boyfriend if i was pregnant?!?!?!?!?!?!

okay so im 15 and my boyfriends 17, i live in wisconsin and i dont know the laws well so what would happen to my boyfriend if i am pregnant
i really think i am cause im a week late for my peroid and i wanted to get pregnant but i didnt think about the stuff that would happen after, i still want a baby but i dont want my boyfriend to go to prison for rape.......
any help here?!?!?!?!?!?!

depressedteen

Asked by depressedteen at 9:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Probably nothing! It depends on the state in which you live!
    nict01

Answer by nict01 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• I do not think anything will happen to him.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• depends on what your parents want to do. they could get the cops involved. laws are different for most states.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• nothing...he is not a legal adult yet and neither are you. He has to be over the age of 18. Kids having kids...tsk tsk.
    SophiasMommie9

Answer by SophiasMommie9 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• Wow! A typical teenager. They want what they want & don't think about the consequences that may accompany their stupid decisions. How selfish this is. Why would a 15 year old WANT a baby? If you seriously have baby fever, why not get a babysitting job to get an idea of what it's really about? How sad for this baby. Did the boyfriend want a baby? I really do hope that this OP is joking. Otherwise, this was a selfish, selfish thing to do. How ignorant of both of you to not use protection. Unbelievable!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• nothin will happen as long as you give the ok your parents cant do any thing cause you wanted to its your body as my sis was told so there for you fine
    1MissMommyof3

Answer by 1MissMommyof3 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• First you need to figure out whether or not you are pregnant. That should be your main concern because if so, you need to start trips to the dr to keep check on the progress of your pregnancy.

Then you will know whether or not you need to tell your parents.

If you aren't pregnant, you need to get on birth control and have your boyfriend use condoms if you are going to continue to have sex. You are way too young to have a child and you obviously aren't mature enough to be a mom either. I'm not trying to be mean, just stating facts.

Andrewsmom70

Answer by Andrewsmom70 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2008

• I remember being 15 and pregnant my mom wanted to kill me then him she threatened to send him to jail so it kind of depends on what your parents wants to do I'm a mother of three teanage girls 15,16,17 and if one of mines came up pregnant I will go to the young man's parents first to see what thier attitude is and if they ain't cooperating with me and trying to help then I might think towards calling the police just on the fact they werent interested but other than that it's my daughter and she comes first and I got to make sure she tight and that baby is safe I dont beleive in abortion but I ain't staying home to watch no babies she will.,but my mom solution to the issue was I got married at 16 and lost the baby two months later I am now 42 I dont suggest this to any 15 or 16 year old ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Sep. 19, 2008

• depressedteen...hmmm....wonder why? oh yeah cause you might be pregnant. right. ok ummm, you need help in so many ways if you think it a good idea to want a baby at 15. I hope you're not pregnant. I really really do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Sep. 19, 2008

• Dont pay attention to the rude responses your getting from some rude people. I was a mom at 15 and the father was 17. Baicly it depends on the state you live in and how freaked out your parents are going to be. Just find out if you are and then deal with it then, no need to panic till you have to.
    wubbunny420

Answer by wubbunny420 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 19, 2008