Anyone ever hear of a sight called "F*&$Book.com?

Just wondering...I found this website pulled up in my SO's google bar when I clicked on it to pull up the last site I had pulled up. I was very annoyed by finding this. I asked him about it he said he just heard about it on the radio so he just wanted to see what it was. Its a sight for single people. And he is NOT single. Grrr. Why do they even make sights like that? Nastyness.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• omg, I thought this was a joke but went there! It's not a joke! maybe he just wants to see naked pix for free

Answer by admckenzie at 10:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• That is "FuckBook.com" by the way..I didn't want to put that on the main screen,lol.I apologize for the offensive language..but I didn't make the sight. Nasty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• You know the internet has come into our lives and has made it easy and great and brought websites like this for a purpose that may not be superb always but it has good intentions. And then along with this greatness of the internet breeds filth like the crap you're describing...its just a sad reminder that with the good that the internet was intended there are those lowlives everywhere in the world who will use it for internet porn, to exploit children, etc...etc....
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• They are SITES, not Sights. And yes, they are for immature sex-obsessed dorks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• hey anon speller police...do you feel so much better now that you corrected me? Get a life.
    Anonymous

• Ok I have never seen this site but I do know that they spam. I have gotten emails from this in my junk mail and I am not single either. They drive me nuts. I HATE SPAM!!!!!
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 4:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2010