who is currently a mistress?

Please tell me about your situation. I am just very curious. Do you care, not care? Whats the deal? I want brutal honesty. I was cheated on and SHE knew me, even pretended to be my friend. Anyone else in this situation??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• This happened to me. She pretended to be my friend for 8 years before it happened. Then she tried to convince me I was mentally ill because I called them on their behavior. I have a history of depression, and that was used against me. She played the poor me, nobody loves me card with him. It was all sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I am not now- but I was. I was told a lot of things that may or may not have been true. He told me they olny stayed together because of the kids, and that when they seperated before it was too hard on his teenage daughter (with a diff mom). So it was basically just living together. She cheated too. She cheated first - while he was over seas, and infont of her son (that he adopted as his) - or at least this is some of the things that he told me.I do KNOW that they don't like eachother, but I don't think that they will ever leave eachother either - its easyer to maintaint their lifestyle they have. I was a fool. It won't happen again.As a result I have a son to raise all on my own - who I one day have to explaint this to - and he has a brother the exact same age as him (with the wife) that he doesnt know.I keep the details of him to myslef, because of the judgement that comes with it when anyone hears. It lonley.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• This is so sick and so wrong on so many levels.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• cont.....
    I was not ok with it at first, but managed to fall for him, and he managed to make it ok enough in my mind so that I did it. The only thing we ever fought about was my aprehensions about it. We were together for almost a year. He told his wife I was a drunk 1 night.
    I know I made a bad choice - but no one was in my shoes, no one knows what I was told or how I felt.
    And one day I get to tell my kid that the reason his daddy doesnt see him is because daddy's wife doesnt want him to, and that I was daddy's mistress.
    Shity.
    Sorry for what you went through.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Wow I want to see people not post Anon if you are so proud!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Hey where is the blame for the man. The one who actually took vows? IMO, the man deserves more contempt than the woman he sought out and likely lied to.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

Who said they were proud?!?!?!?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

AMEN
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Men who cheat are rats. Women who help them cheat are also rats. I'm not posting anonymously. :-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• This almost happened to me, she tried her hardest to wiggle in. They dated a long time ago, and she was now married with kids and all. When him and I first went out she tried to become my best friend which was alright we had alot in common and got along well. One day she starts saying oh well I would leave my husband because we have so many problems but I have no where to go with me and my kids and no help. Hello I'm not dumb, your parents have a gigantic house here in town. I'm not stupid enough to invite you to stay at my house come on now. The 2nd time she tried, we were no longer "friends" My dh and I were having troubles and I left town to visit my family and get some space, she notices I'm not around and asks him if she can come by to see his kids (my stepkids) since she hasn't seen them in so long. Well she tries to get him, by offering to cook and clean for him. Well didn't work out cause she's not me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2010