Do you know if there are discount/promo codes for beachbody.com?

I tried to order Chalean Extreme & P90X on ebay, but both deals fell through for different reasons:-( I guess I'll have to buy directly from beachbody, but it will cost me a lot more money. Do you know if there are any promo codes out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm a Beachbody coach and I'm pretty sure we don't offer any promo codes, but I can tell you now that if you are serious about sticking with a program they are worth the money. I have both of those programs and I love the results. I had good results with Chalean and now I've promoted myself up to P90X lol. Feel free to check them out some more on my site if want to www.beachbodycoach.com/turbohill and just message me if there are any questions :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 12:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I'm also a Beachbody Coach and I haven't heard of any promo codes, but if you become a Club Member for $2.99 a week, you do get a discount on Beachbody products.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 7:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2010