My Daughter is Missing.....Will You Please Help Me?

Please see the following journal post to see further information (can't figure out how to post pics here). Please will you help me to locate my daughter?

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/archive.php?type=mine

Please vote the journal popular and plaster this information anywhere and everywhere where it may be seen....Facebook, Myspace, anywhere. Please I beg you to help me find my daughter.

lucindamartinez

Asked by lucindamartinez at 11:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Well, I clicked on your name and checked your journal. Voted it popular too. Hope you find her safe!
    Missbehaves

Answer by Missbehaves at 11:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• The link does not work... leads us to our own pages. (type=mine part).
    Missbehaves

Answer by Missbehaves at 11:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Oh man...working on that...not so good at this stuff
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 11:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• It you click the use full editor and then post the link it will work here.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Here is the link....not able to update this question for some reason, getting a message stating that it is locked. 

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1580036/MY_DAUGHTER_IS_MISSING_PLEASE_LOOK_AND_PASS_ALONG

lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 11:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Thanks to all of you posters. Yes, we reported her missing to the local police immediately. We have also notified the Mesa, AZ police...but to be honest, they say that there isn't much they can do. She doesn't meet the criteria for an Amber Alert. They tell me that unless she has contact with law enforcement, I won't hear from them. We have been pounding the streets at her school, talking to her friends, talking to her friends more, the place that she has volunteered, just anywhere for any shred of information. I have also reported her to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, as they can help with more leg work in the Mesa area and spread the word farther with their contacts. Thank you all for your help and your prayers. I can't even begin to describe this pain....
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 1:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Melissa has returned home safely on 3/6! thank you all so much!
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 10:33 AM on Mar. 7, 2010