Has anyone checked on status of injured spouse refund?

I had to file form 8379 back on feb. 3 with my income tax electronically I have to do this every year. I called irs on march 1 to check the status and they said to call back around another 4 wks. toward end of march.Last year I filed and they told me same thing but it came in march but i filed in january of last year. All of the income is mine again this year they take so long to figure out what goes to who? just wondering has anyone else checked on theirs and found out anygood news hope i get it by easter.

hintonamanda

Asked by hintonamanda at 11:11 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• WHAT"S Injured Spouse Refund? That's a new one to me? And, I hope you're ok mommy!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I only had to do that once and it took 4-6 weeks as I remember.... maybe try back in two weeks? It's so nice how they can sit on your money like it's no big deal... grrrrrr irs!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2010