MY DAUGHTER IS MISSING....Will you please help me?

Here is the link to my journal with her pictures and information....any information, prayers, or help is most appreciated at this time. Will you please help me?

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1580036/MY_DAUGHTER_IS_MISSING_PLEASE_LOOK_AND_PASS_ALONG

lucindamartinez

Asked by lucindamartinez at 11:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hey Yall! Lucinda's friend here! I just got an IM from her with another update... "Melissa just called Dillon again....she promised him that she would be back home in Denver on the Greyhound on Sat or Sun....they begged her to call us as well" She just wanted to let everyone know.. She'll update again when there is more to tell! She thanks each of you for your prayers and support!
    bfm11107

Answer by bfm11107 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Here is the link again for ease of use....please please do help if you are able.  Vote this journal popular and keep her information up for me please. 

lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 11:22 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• will i'm not sure if u did this but it may help idk but if i was u i would try it. try calling the police and reporte her missing and they will go fine her
    mommyloves621

Answer by mommyloves621 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I wish you all the best in finding her. I can not imagine what you must be feeling right now.My prayers and thoughts are with you.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• My thoughts and prayers and with you and your family. I really pray she is found and safe very soon. I hope the police are involved in the search, Also try contacting any television stations if you haven't already.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• (((((((hugs)))))))))
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Hugs! I posted this to my facebook profile! I hope and pray you find her soon!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Thanks to all of you posters. Yes, we reported her missing to the local police immediately. We have also notified the Mesa, AZ police...but to be honest, they say that there isn't much they can do. She doesn't meet the criteria for an Amber Alert. They tell me that unless she has contact with law enforcement, I won't hear from them. We have been pounding the streets at her school, talking to her friends, talking to her friends more, the place that she has volunteered, just anywhere for any shred of information. I have also reported her to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, as they can help with more leg work in the Mesa area and spread the word farther with their contacts. Thank you all for your help and your prayers. I can't even begin to describe this pain....
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 12:59 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I posted it on my facebook as well... praying for your daughter's safety.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i pray you hear from her soon.
    New2Florida

Answer by New2Florida at 2:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2010