i need to know if i am pregnant

i did not have my monthly all month in february but in january i had my monthly in the middle of the month and i went to mydoctor almost at the end of february and did a pregnancy test and it came back saying i am not pregnant and plus me and my bf had sex at the end of february and i'm not sure if i did that pregnancy test to early or what so can anybody tell me if i am pregnant or just give me a answer because it's already march and i haven't started my monthly yet so could i be pg?

mommyloves621

Asked by mommyloves621 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's the third day in March. Ugh...If you took a test saying your not pregnant than your probably not pregnant.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• You could be. If you don't get a period by early April see your doctor again. Use reliable protection every time you have sex or be celibate until you know for sure whether or not you're pregnant.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:28 AM on Mar. 3, 2010