Do you still ovulate?..

So I was just curious. If you get pregnant during your ovulation do you still get the discharge that comes with ovulation? Or since you're pregnant do you not get it? Also, when you're pregnant and your breasts become tender is it so bad you can hardly put a bra on or can it be just tender to the touch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think u do ovulate but the discharge isnt from that. thats why u get so much blood postpartum, its like a whole bunch of combined periods or something. and ur test doesnt hurt that bad,mine get pretty painful sometimes, a bath usually helps. u can put ur bra on though, no biggie.if ur chest is already pretty big, then it'll hurt u more from the weight of the breasts,
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• So if I normally get discharge during ovulation and I didn't this time, do you think I could be pregnant? I have tender breasts as well and I've also been crampy. Almost like period cramps but it's not them... What do you think? I have a bunch more symptoms if you are interested in talking to me about this...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• You do not ovulate while you are pregnant. Your boobs are an individual thing. Sometimes they are just tender, other times they can be super sensitive. Depends on the person.
    Anonymous