I am 14 wks pregnant and have been bleeding bright red blood every so often since I found out I was pregnant. I am not having any cramping just spotting like my period for a day or two. Has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes i have done this with all 3 of my kids i would def. call your dr just to let them know so they can make sure everything is ok with my first 2 this happened for 6 months im now preg with my 3rd and i have done it everymonth so far ( with this one we found our i have a blood clot on my uterus ) so that is way im bleeding this time but with the other 2 there was no reason good luck and congrats on the baby
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I bled like this with my first and the dr got me in that day. Thankfully everything was ok. With my second pregnancy I fig. everything was ok when i bled again so I didnt call the dr. And everyone told me it was normal. Turns out that I was having a miscarriage. I wished I went with my gut feeling and called.
    desertgurl02

Answer by desertgurl02 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• did you call your doctor?
    Anonymous