what is the best way you found to loose the baby weight

i just had my son a month ago today, and i really would like to start working to getting the weight i have left off, and also to help my tummy look better. whats the best ways yall have found to do this?

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 12:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Health

• Yoga. fresh air and sunshine. Eating only fresh foods made at home. Nothing out of a package. Works beautifully.
    Anonymous

• I lost alot of weight doing Turbo Jam and eating healthy. Now I'm getting even more results because I started P90X and I'm drinking Shakeology everyday (that's an all natural healthy meal replacement shake, not some gross chemical weight loss scam)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 12:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I breastfed, walked each day, and ate pretty healthy- lots of fruit, vegetables, and chicken. I also drink alot of V8 juice and water. I lost all of the weight and then some.
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 12:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• well i have a 5mo and am now 2lbs. below my pre-pregnancy weight (ok, i was fat, but still i have lost all my baby weight lol). truthfully eating healthy, breastfeeding and moderate exercise worked for me all 3 times.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i do little to no junk food and processed foods. i eat a lot of veggies, a little fruit, brown rice and quinoa are my main whole grains, lots of beans and meat. if breastfeeding and working out, i get a minimum of 3 liters of water a day. i take fish oil and a good probiotic. i believe walking in the sunshine is wonderful for you and your lo!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2010