UGH!!! BIG PROBLEM WITH SO!

I HATE IT WHEN SO GETS SICK!! He acts like he is dying when he gets a friggn cough. He went to the doc and has a sinus infection. I think that he wants someone to feel sorry for him. Im soooo over it. He's mad at me now because I won't talk to him. I wont talk to him b/c I'm IRRITATED! He gets like this EVERY time he gets or think he is getting sick. I cant deal with it!!

BTW He is a MOMMA'S Boy and is an ONLY child!!
Any suggestions?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• As I see it, you have two options...1. Learn to live with it. or 2. Drop him like a hot rock. You don't marry someone you can stand to live with; you marry someone you cannot live without. If you don't love him enough to deal with this issue, move on.
    singnstitch

Answer by singnstitch at 12:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• my husband is the same way -- I could be dying and he would get a splinter and he would immediatly be the victim...and MIL would agree with him lol he sint the only child, but he is the youngest ( his brothers are almost 20 years older) ..

wish i could help, but i am also grinding my teeth when it comes to this
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• my dh has been on his death bed for the las 2 wks with a head cold too =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Get over it ALL men are like that.
    Anonymous

• @ ANON 12:42- You sound like my mom! She says the same thing! LOL!
    @ shay1130- Ha! Oh my! You see what Im going thru..lmbo!
    @ glamomomo- HA! Now that is ridiculous! Hope it gets better for you also :)
    @ singinstitch- glad you put it like that...Its got me thinking..I dunno what I'm going to end up doing...........
    Anonymous

• I have a suggestion. Take care of him because you love him. I have to send the waaahmbulance every time my husband gets sick too. Men are huge babies. But I think it's sweet actually. He needs you. You have the ability to make him feel better.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Men are huge babies, so I just drug mine up until he feels better LOL.. I give him this and this and this.. he sleeps it off and when he wakes up I do it all over again until the cold is gone.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• My husband is the opposite...he babies me when I'm sick and when he is, he is tough guy. Doesn't want me to do anything for him, doesn't want to see a doctor, take meds. That is also frustrating!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Eh most men are like that. Mine sounds like a dying calf when he gets a simple cold. I finally stopped getting irritated at him and made the special soup and made him comfy when he's sick. What it all boils down to is he needs comforting is sick and he comes to you needing some TLC.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• YEP, for the most part, most men are like this............

If you get sick, you are allowed 24 hours...

AFTER, that- They want Supper, kids taken care of, house cleaned, clothes washed.

They get sick--They are at DEATHS DOOR.

AAAGGHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2010