Can i have some info please

I want info on all the ways you can induce labor at home i know the basic ones like sex and walking but i know there is more then that you can try at home to induce labor if you know of any please tell me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I tried raspberry leaf tea....didn't help for me! Actually nothing worked for me, ended up being late and induced even though the doctor thought I'd go on my own - he said that for 3 weeks :/
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 12:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• You can try everything. But is you body adn baby is not ready. Nothing will work.
    Anonymous

• Why are you trying to induce labor? Let it come on its own when your body is actually ready!
    Anonymous

• If you type it in your search engine you can find some advice on how to do that. Thats what I did before..theres lots of info out there on it so it would be better for you to look there than for me to explain it,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• It's all a bunch of old wive's tales. Your body won't go into labor until it's ready. Put your feet up and just take care of yourself and the baby.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Why the rush? That is not good for you or the baby. Let nature take its course. I know you are excited and perhaps misserable to boot, but let it come when he/she is ready.
    Anonymous