Anyone have anything GOOD to say about the relationship/marriage they're in?

DH and I are at an all-time FANTABULOUS! We have a 10mo old DS, I get to be a SAHM, I have a day a week to myself, (he can have one if he wants, lol, but he trains horses for a living.. which is his passion, does what he loves to do every day, lol) and we have a great relationship!

The key to our bliss is our communication, I think.

matobe

Asked by matobe at 12:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine remembered my birthday today as soon as the alarm went off at 4:45 a.m. this morning, he rolled over and said "Happy Birthday sweetie" lol...yeah...it was a small gesture..but it meant a lot to me and thats my good point for the day,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i have nothing bad to say. we have fun and we like to joke and cut up. we are a wacky family
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have a wonderful, hardworking and committed dh, although after 14 years I can't say we don't have our issues.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 12:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Well my DH is my best friend. That helps a lot in our relationship.

Answer by louise2 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have an amazing guy who works hard and comes home to his family. He loves me and our 3 boys and shows it. He lets me be a SAHMommy which I greatly appreciate. The other night we watched the finale of The Bachelor and just laughed our butts off the entire time. He kept telling me Vienna was cross eyes and would cross his eyes & make faces...it was so damn funny. Anyways, he makes me happy and I love him for that. He's my buddy ♥
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• MY HUSBAND IS AWESOME!! He is my best friend, he is hardworking, loving, caring, amazing man! Our marriage just keeps getting better and better as the years go on!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Things are going well for my husband and I right now. Ever since he had his medication changed, he's been great and he says he's feeling so much better. His depression has waned, his PTSD hasn't been bothering him quite as much, and he's been motivated. He did find out that he could use hearing aids, but that was actually a relief to him to know that his hearing really HAS gotten that bad and it's not just in his head. Not to mention since the change, he's been getting all excited about how we've got another bun in the oven. And now that the house we're trying to sell has almost all the necessary work done on it to make it wonderful looking, he's got lot of stress off of him, and that makes him more pleasant as well. Which makes me more pleasant.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 12:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• my husband is a very sweet, caring, and hard working individual. He works his butt of to get where he's at in his career, and he is the youngest supervisor in an extremely large factory. And all his hard work allows for me to be a SAHM. And he a wonderful husband who try's to make sure all of us have what we need and are happy. And at least once a month he comes home with flowers for me, and atleast 1 flower for our daughter. Our son is only 11 months old so he doesn't get anything little surprises yet. But hubby is caring and thoughtful, and the sweetest man i've ever met. I'm so lucky.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 12:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I love my husband with all my heart and can't imagine my life without him. We have our struggles and our ups and downs, but it is a happy marriage overall and we both love each other and our family very very much.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i have an amazing husband that gives me a break when i need it, helps around the house and with the kids. he's doing laundry as we speak lol. he also just got done putting dd's toddler bed up and cleaned her room so it's "baby proof", and is now making lunch. oh man he's awsome! he got off work early today and i've had one crazy morning with the kids so he's giving me a slight break. yes i'm still dealing with kids a little bit but it's the normal "mommy, can i have this?", ect. he's so sweet, caring and understanding. i love him sssooo much!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2010