if you are having a horrible time.....

but your horrible time is what others would give their right leg for (meaning it really isnt that big in the scope of all humanity has to deal with)..... do you suffer in silence, confide in your best friend, post on some mom internet site anonymously, or get drunk?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Confide in a best friend I would think, unless your being a baby about whatever the situation is and her situation is really bad.
    Anonymous

• What i would probably do, but I don't recommend this, is take my best friend out drinking, get drunk and then tell her. Then after i got my emotions out and under control, i would do what ever I could to make myself happy.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I cry and then feel guilty because so many people have it worse than I do. Then I remind myself that my feelings are important also...
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 12:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• A little of everything except post it up on here,lol. I call the best friend,I suffer in silence and sometimes I have gotten drunk. lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• well i tell myself that i dont have to deal with this situation because the person that put me in it shouldnt have that affect on me and its a bigger world so i shouldnt be confided in this little problem of mine. the persons that did it to me, prolly feel the same as i.

if we are not talking about people then i try to deal with whats in front of me and go with the flow. i llike to think that drinking will drown it away but it really doesnt...its just you cheering up because your having fun. i try to confide in some people but sometimes they just dont know what to say and even though the situation is in front of them, they act like they dont know my situation, as for posting anon on the internet too.

i guess im gonna have to go with botteling it all up! till karma gets the best of them or it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• and also when i try to confide on the internet...some people tell me how i can just pick up and move...i mean...????...they dont know my situation that i got my house foreclosed on and prolly have to rent under someone else's name, who'd gonna do that for us? i cant just invest a lot of money into my in-processed remodeling and pick up and move.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• hubby made a VERY insentive remarke (not unusual), youngest acted out, tween was "embarased of me" (hubby asked me to work on this), teen sassed me horribly (my fault for not putting the kibosh on this earlier)........... Im 3 beers in at 10:25am. But that is all I have and they have a ride home at 2:30. I have cleaned the house and Im watching a movie where the main charater dies (a tissue box movie).

My problems are minute comparied to the mamas of Haiti and Chile and Chelsea King.... etc.... but dang.... 15yr of putting EVERYOTHER ONE first... dont I get anything... and then I look back.... IT IS MY FAULT. I allowed this. I allowed them to speak to me this way. I allowed them to be disrespectful... damn ME
    Anonymous

• anon 27: they just dont appreciate whats in front of them till your gone. its not you
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2010