Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are they called?

it's a toy that kinda looks like a tic tac toe/waffle thing...don't know how else to explain it lol, the kids just connect it together and can make a house, box, whatever. they're in alot of daycares i just can't remember the name of it...


Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • These things?

    Little Tikes Huge Lot of 103  Assorted Waffle Blocks and Road/Bridge Pieces $50

    Waffle blocks...:D

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

  • Bristle blocks?

    Answer by Krysta622 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

  • Waffle Blocks?

    Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

  • I believe they are called Waffle Blocks. Search it.

    Answer by jreneei at 12:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

  • yes sleepingbeautee, thanks! lol i can't believe they're actually called waffle blocks lol

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2010