favorite rainy activity??

I want to go out and do something but its pouring down rain!! What to do?!?!?!

emleejanedom

Asked by emleejanedom at 1:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like taking the kids to the mall and walking around, and letting DD play at the little play area there while we have a snack in the food court. Also, there is an indoor play area here that has jumpy castles, a huge play structure with climbing ropes, slides, tunnels, etc, and laser tag, as well as arcade games. It only costs $7.50 per kid for a few hours, which is a great thing to burn off their energy. There's also indoor mini golf in one of the malls here. If it's just me, then I just go to one of my favorite stores and browse. DD and I enjoy going to the craft store and buying a special craft to do on rainy days too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2010