diet pills to help me loose 20 lbs.

i have no problem working out, i actually enjoy it but i would like a little something extra. i would really like to loose 15 to 20 lbs. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Exercise and eat right. Taking diet pills, which are terrible for your heart, for just 20 vanity pounds is foolish. Just live healthy.
    Anonymous

• Green tea pills - love it
    Anonymous

• i hear all diet pills cause damage to your liver
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I also am trying to lose 20. I started taking advocare. Trim line.
    Anonymous

• Diet pills are terrible and can cause long term damage. I made the mistake of taking them when I was younger and I had trouble sleeping and they made my heart beat fast. Won't ever do that again. I would love to tell you about the nutritional drink I use. It's called Shakeology, there is nothing else like it on the market. It helps you lose weight, gain energy, improve digestion, lower cholesterol and much more. Oh and it's all natural, just amazing ingredients from all over the world. You just need one shake a day. If you would like to know more just shoot me a message :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 1:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• NO diet pills. Eat half portions of what you usually eat and stay away from fast foods. WALK at least a half hour everyday. DON'T take pills! You will harm yourself.
    Anonymous

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 3:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2010