Do u think it's cheaper to have the internet on a cell phone or laptop.I am trying to buy save money in all kinds of ways.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 1:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• it's cheaper to not have the phone or at least get a prepaid phone!

my laptop uses the internet from my cable company + I can go anywhere with wifi.

what the heck can you really do with cell phone internet?
    Anonymous

• well i had a data plan with verizon and it was right at 200 a month w/o taxes and fees.. i just got high speed through the local landline company..got a free landline # with it so free housephone..lowered my plan at verizon to a regular phone and now i only pay right at 120 before taxes for both..but i still have internet on my phone just not the big cap on the balckberry..ya the internet on the laptop is great for moving around..i used to use my blackberry as a modem so thats an idea also.. no extra charge as long as you have a data plan..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2010