It's a party and i am inviting anyone that just paid a bill off.

I just paid my car off that's an extra 250.00 dollars to put on my son's braces share your story. Let's celebrate together that we are one step from being debt free.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 1:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i just paid off my Credit card, for 1200. my other credit card for 400 and my other credit card for 230, AND i put money in the bank. WOHOO
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 1:59 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• WAY TO GO!!!!! I wish I had of paid off a bill. SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• We just paid off my hubby's Harley for 2500.00, 2 years early!! His payment was only 170.00 but still it will look good on our credit report that it was paid off early!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 2:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Congrates to you!!! We are working hard at ours.
    Anonymous

• congratulationsGood for you!!!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• We paid off our vehicle and another personal loan...but got one more..that we needed as well. But in the end, we still came out ahead and Im excited...!!!!
    moutonmom83

Answer by moutonmom83 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I paid of my laptop that was 1400, a credit card for 250, and a store card for 250...im down to owing only 50 more on the last card i have left!!! Were going to start working on SOs medical bills next! Congrats to you....were getting closer to buyin a house.
    Anonymous

• Once we get our tax refund we'll pay of 3 or 4 major ones! (No CC though, don't have any, I just can't remember if we have 3 or 4 bills - tuition, mechanic, loan payments, and don't remember if there's another or not).
    Anonymous

• We paid off DH's truck in Jan :) ahhh!! $400 a month :) Then we re-arranged our finances and bought furniture, instead of renting :) so that saved us $250 a month :) wah-hoo!! So we decided it was time for me to upgrade my car, and i went from a tiny car, to a mid-size SUV and its only 100 bucks more a month!! YAY!
    Anonymous

• good job. we got our tax money so we just paid off our electric bill (550) and paid off our internet bill/cable (350)
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 3:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2010