Where would you drive to just to play in some snow?

We live in Texas how far or where can we go to see some snow I don't care where but I don't want to drive all day or more to see snow my kids don't care where.
Not to mention I will be ready to come back in 2 days...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Travel

• o lord i can't wait to get rid of all this hideous snow still sticking around here..... i would be fine with never seeing snow again. but i guess you could go to some kind of ski resort or something
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I live in Tucson. There are mountains with snow on top. My minivan is too old to make it up the mountain road. It will be 72 this afternoon and I plan on putting on my swim suit and sitting by the pool and looking at the snow on the mountains. That is close enough. This weekend my son and I make take my grandson up the mountain to play in snow. It takes about half an hour.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Just go up to north texas, didnt dallas get alot of snow a couple of weeks ago
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• If it didn't melt I'd send some to you. I'm sick of it.
    Anonymous

• You can come to my backyard in Colorado. We still have some. The mountains have plenty. DH is taking the kids skiing next weekend.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I'm in sunny warm Las Vegas, but I'm only about 20 minutes away from Mt. Charleston and the Las Vegas ski and snowboard resort. I will say though that I have lived here since 2005 and have never had the desire to go experience snow. Having come from Illinois, I don't know if snow will ever be a novelty to me.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• my back yard, lol. Live in western NY here.. about 30 mins from buffalo.. so yeah, we got enough snow.. Although right now I'd love to drive to Texas for some warmer weather. :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2010