Cramping cramping Cramping :/

im 28 weeks and it feels like i have menstral cramps. in my back and lower abdomen. My hubby thinks its just the baby growing and to basically stop complaining. With my first pregnancy i started to preterm at 20 weeks. Im on terbutalin right now as needed but it isnt working. Should i get evaluated? i went to my OB yesterday and told her how much i've been cramping and she said not to worry because my cervix isn't changing.. i go every four weeks for ultrasound... what would you do if you were in my shoes?

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would go see your ob. escpecially if they are trying to keep the baby in those are small contractions.
    mamaof4toddlers

Answer by mamaof4toddlers at 2:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I am 34 weeks pregnant and I have been cramping for my entire pregnancy so far. I even had 4 out of 6 signs of preterm labor at 30 weeks. I have had 4 ultrasounds and each time they said your baby is fine and you are not dialating. My doctor said it may be my sensitive cervix and probably normal. This is my second pregnancy. Too be on the safe side. I would contact your doctor.
    Prego32

Answer by Prego32 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2010