did you sleep a lot when you had morning sickness

i'm 7 weeks pregnant and all i want to do is sleep. i just slept 15 hours...waking up here and there.

DDTSMommy

Asked by DDTSMommy at 2:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• with my first and third i slept non-stop.... tired constantly, but no morning sickness. with my second i had morning, noon and night sickness for most of the pregnancy and i could not sleep a wink LOL.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• You sleep a lot because your body i working hard. If you have morning sickness you will not be able to sleep.
    Anonymous

• I was up a lot throwing up because of how sick I was. All I did do was lay down if I wasn't vomiting.
    Anonymous

• whoever answered second is totally wrong. i've been thru this before...morning sickness for 2 whole months...I know what it is.
    WIth the first pregnancy it was a qhole lot worse. puking constantly anytime i stood up. all i could do was lay and sleep. Right now i have naseau really bad. dry heaving. and totally tired. can't wait fo rit to end so i can take my litttle 2 yr old outside and do what he wants.
    DDTSMommy

Answer by DDTSMommy at 2:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I slept a lot in the early stages of all my pregnancies regardless of morning sickness. But the morning sickness is easier to ignore if you aren't awake!
    Anonymous