has my baby dropped

I'm between 31-35 weeks pregnant.....is it possible that my baby has dropped yet. How can you visually tell?

a.mitchell09

Asked by a.mitchell09 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• when you can breathe again... lol and you start to see and feel the baby lower in your abdomen...
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• you'll notice honey! breathing is the main one and you'll be able to eat a lot more at once! LOL

literally it looks like your belly dropped about 4 inches or so depending on your torso length!
    Anonymous

• the way i was able to tell was when my breast no longer touched the top of my tummy lol
    mamaof4toddlers

Answer by mamaof4toddlers at 2:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• It is different for every pregnancy. With my first I was so low I could not tell that I dropped. With my second i was up high and could sure tell. So it all depends on where you belly is.
    Anonymous

• i never noticed "dropping". i think for some there is a dramatic change, for others it's gradual and you don't really notice a distinct "drop" =) jmo
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• My first one was extreme and my second on was gradule but I always could tell when you thin our right under your boobs and your stomach doesn't start till farther down.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 3:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2010