What can I do to "jump start" my weight loss?

I have an incredible amount of weigh to lose, I know I need to eat better and work out more, but is there something you recommend to "jump start" a weight loss program?

Side note: I've started losing already, I have eliminated little things like soda and "treats". I am working on eating out less. I have been working out at least 3 days a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Health

• Walking 45 mins or longer for 5 times a week. Eating healthy. More fruits and veggies, Whole grains and more fiber intake. Get those fiber one bars. They are really good and help you stay full longer. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• I know how you feel that you need to jump start your weight loss. I need that just to get and keep me motivated. I will tell you what I have done in the past - IT IS REALLY NOT RECOMMENDED - but for me it worked. I limited myself to 800 cal. a day for a week. Don't get me wrong I did not stop eating I just ate item that have 0 cals. when I was still hungry like green beans or broccoli.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 2:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• divorce?
    Anonymous