i don't know what's wrong with my tummy

everytime i eat my tummy starts to cramp and then i went to the bathroom and do a number 2 and it's bright yellow and now my tummy is fine until i start to eat again. what's wrong with my tummy?

mommyloves621

Asked by mommyloves621 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Health

• uh id call the dr.. you might have something bad wrong
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 2:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• "Yellow poop can have two causes. One is harmless while the other is serious. The harmless cause of yellow poop is something called Gilber's Syndrome. As stated earlier, brown poop gets it's color from the breakdown of red blood cells. Someone with Gilbert's Syndrome doesn't break down as many red blood cells when they process food. This is a harmless condition that is normally found in teenage males. The more serious cause for yellow poop is a Giardia infection. This is called by tiny parasites in the intestines that cause yellow diarrhea. This disease is extremely contagious and dangerous."
    Anonymous

• bump
    midnightstar21

Answer by midnightstar21 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2010