If you could get a tattoo of anything, do not consider career or money...What would you get???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well i am getting my first one done on my upper arm of a cross that was on a charm bracelet that my grandma gave me with her name under it. thn i am getting one that goes across my side above my hip with my moms name.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 3:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I'm getting my 2nd tattoo on 4/14 the 2 yr anniversary of my sons father passing and it is a day of the dead skull with roses and vines with a banner going through it saying "hotel three five five" which was his trauma named when he passed. my first was my sons name and I'm gonna get the demolition lovers asap.
    Mariaelena322

Answer by Mariaelena322 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• So I have 3 little shooting stars on my front right hip, just inside my pelvic bone. If money, career, stigma, etc.. were not a factor, I'd extend them up over my pelvic bone and around my side to my back, across my back and up over my left shoulder... much as you'd see a ribbon draped across there... i am excited, and really been considering it!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• eewwww no tattoos for me. not my thing.
    Anonymous

• My second and third tats are going to be the Japanese 11 and twelve and Eddy Iron maidens mascot as a samurai!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have wanted a Japanese Lotus Flower for 5 years now to honor the baby that we lost. My husband doesnt want me to get it without him, but he scared of needles so we're kinda at a stand still lol
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I want to get a tattoo of angel wings with a halo on my shoulder with it I also want the dates I miscarried as rememberence of the babies I lost. I also want to get a heart on my ankle with my kids names.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have all my tats planned. The one I want the most is corset strings down my back with a BIG fancy bow at the bottom.
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 11:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I'm trying to get my 3rd tattoo to represent my kids but have no clue what to get. I posted the question on here and all i get is ass wipes who tell me to respect my body...blah blah blah...don't get one...I'd like to tattoo something right on their friggin forehead!
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2010