Do you have tattoos? How many? What are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have 7. Three of them are of butterflies, I have each one of my kids' names (three kids), and I have a huge on on my calf of stars and my husbands name.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have one on my leg above my ankle. It is a sun that is off of one of Tim McGraws cd covers called a place in the sun!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have one on my left inside of my leg. Right above the ankle. It says sisters in chinesse. My sisters and I got it together.
    Anonymous

• None and I don't plan on any. I'll buy a new dress for the price of that tattoo.
    Anonymous

• I have two. One is a heart on my hip (stupid college thing), and the other is on the inside of my right ankle. It's the Chinese symbol for Family and it is surrounded by flowers colored in the birthstones of my grandmother, mother, me, my two daughters and my husband.
    MagnoliaQueen

Answer by MagnoliaQueen at 4:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have three.  The Egyptian god Anubis on my shoulder.  My family's zodiac signs on my back, and a phoenix on my leg.  I have pics on my profile.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have a full back tattoo with a black dragon a female sammy or Samurai and a flower maiden soon to get eddy (Iron Maidens mascot) In a samurai outfit, and Japanese number 11 and 12.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have 1 so far! It's on my left shoulder blade! It's a four leaf clover. One leaf is shaped like a heart! It is the exact copy of the real one I have framed, my hubby found it 2 days before our wedding in my grandparents back yard! He's found one in that same spot every year since! It's pretty special to me!
    kristie1029

Answer by kristie1029 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have one right now. Its on the back of my shoulder. Its a sabertooth tiger skull with the fangs sinking to my flesh with red blood beads welling up. I was going to get another one that symbolizes my dd but then I discovered I was pregnant so I'll have to wait until this next one is old enough and get them both tattoos at the same time.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 5:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have three.. On my wrist is a heart formed from a bass and treble clef, my best friend of 11 years has the same one. And I have each of my daughters names and birth flowers on my back. I am sure I will get more!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2010