Oral sex while pregnant

We are both free of STD's and STI's and what not but everytime I perform oral sex on him when I wake up the next morning my throat is sore. Why is this? What can I do to stop this (besides having him wear a condom)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• stop shoving it down your throat...even if it's not going down deep, just the friction on your throat can cause it to be sore.
    Anonymous

• deep throat could cause that.. always if your takenin in the cum while its deep cud cause it to...
    Anonymous

• I am sure that similar to how your private area and mouth(gums) are more sensitive while you are preg, your thoat can be just as sensitive. Your body is circulating more blood than usual too, just go easy and don't be too aggressive. A condom probably won't help much.
    Anonymous

• i dont think i condom would help. just take it easy. maybe drink some water or use a throat drop after?
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 5:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2010