need help A little TMI

I have been having stomach problems now for almost a month. I was not to long after taking antibiotics and it started with a knot in my stomach. I can't eat and have diarrhea only in the morning every morning. I have had blood test and stool test and a CT of my abdomen and pelvis. Everything is negative. I am extremely scared since i have to small children to take care of and I am heavy and need to loose weight but I lost 20lbs in the matter of 3 weeks. Anyone with medical knowledge or advice would mean the world to me. Thanks

ascmyworld

Asked by ascmyworld at 4:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Health

• The antibiotics might have killed all the good bacteria in your stomach and it might be causing you distress. Have you tried taking some acidophilus? You can get it in the vitamin section of any store. It's the good bacteria for your stomach that aids in digestion.
    Anonymous

• I agree w/ anon, take some good probiotics(like acidopholius but better) also cut down your dairy
    Anonymous

• bump
    midnightstar21

Answer by midnightstar21 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have bought acidophilus but was told that it probably wasn't from antibiotics since I bought them about the 3rd week this was going on. took only 2 pills and wasn't happy with my stomach and didn't take anymore.
    ascmyworld

Answer by ascmyworld at 9:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2010