If you chose to raise your kid in a religion, why?

Why not? Do you share your kid's religion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am raising my son to have an open mind. If he wants to be a Christian, so be it (I won't deny that I would be disappointed with that though) If he wants to be a Satanist, Atheist, Pagan, etc, all good too.
    I am a Wiccan
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 4:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• We are not raising our children in any religion. My DH is "Christian" and I am Pagan. Our kids are being taught myths from all paths and will be given the option to find their own path when they are ready.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:59 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Raising my kids with my own religion because thats what i see fits. Im wiccan and raising them with a ton of info thats pagan.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 7:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Well, I'm Pagan and my husband is Christian, so we are just raising our daughter with the knowledge of our religions and she can choose when she is ready.
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 11:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I am absolutly raising my children in my religion. i am Christian and more specifialy a member of the LDS church. I am raising them in my religion because I believe with all my heart that it's right and I want them to get the blessings in their lives that I have recieved by being faithful to my religon. However if they chose to go to another religon, I wouldn't love them any less and would try to be supportive.
    jillybean703

Answer by jillybean703 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I am not going to press any one religion on my son, even though my family may try to. I am going to give him pieces of all religons, and let him decide for himself when he is ready

Jacqui410

Answer by Jacqui410 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2010