Is anyone sick of the SAHM vs Working Moms Questions?

I know I am lol I think it is your life and you should do what you please with it.Do what makes you happy and who cares what others think. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes! Thank you! I'm really tired of em!!!!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 4:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Yeah, I never understood it to begin with. If they aren't your kids - you don't get to choose who raises them or how! It's that simple. No one is being hurt because their mom works or because their mom doesn't work.. What's the deal? I have been a work at home mom for years now. Now I work part time outside the home and full time in the home because I needed a break... You should hear the nasty remarks being made about me! How could I ever CHOOSE to leave my kids with their dad so I could get a job simple because I want one... *rolls eyes*

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• YES!!!!!!!!!!! I have been both...and I dont feel any different than when I was one or the other. So I dont see what the big deal is.
    auntietotty

Answer by auntietotty at 5:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Yes I am. I think whatever works best for their family is what they should do. Not all working moms are missing out on their kids lives, and not all stay at home moms are lazy bums who sit on their butts and watch tv all day. But most people don't want to try to understand the other person's way of life, they just want to make the other one look bad to justify their decisions.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I can deal with those much better than some of the other stupid crud on this site.

"Hi Im suzie the fluzie... I have 3 kids with 3 different daddies and Im 18.... my current boyfriend isnt the father of either but he is so cute I want to have a baby with him. But he hits me all the time. Do you think I should wear a pink dress or blue shorts to go clubing tonight with my bff who is having sex with him behind my back?????"
    Anonymous

• laughinganon. 5:10 i know what you mean!

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• yeah, me too- I think both ways can be good. But asking people to just be happy can be a very tall order- a lot of people don't know how to be.
    Anonymous

• YES!!!! I don't get it. I am a SAHM with SAHM friends and working friends and we have NEVER discussed which is better and who is better etc... But I also don't hang out with closed minded people who like to compare their lives to others and talk crap about other people. :)
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I've got Aunts and friends who are/were SAHM's and I have never heard some of the crap about either side, until I came on here.
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 7:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2010