Do you give change first or bills first when shopping ?

I always give change first . I was a cashier years ago and hated it when I got bills first .

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 5:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Check card.
    Anonymous

• Neither - I am all about the debit card.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 5:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• LOL... credit card.... we get frequent flier miles on it. Then the atm card which works like a visa card. THEN if I really am to use real money... dollars then coins.
    Anonymous

• bills and then change when i pay cash. i only use my debit card when i am buying something big.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I give bills only. We have a "Vacation jug" at home that all of our spare change goes into. Then we use that for spending money while on our trip. Since we started saving in this jug I make a point to only use bills and keep the change in my purse until I get home. This past Christmas season I was walking around the mall with two pockets FULL of change. My SIL thought I was crazy! lol
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 5:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I give my debit card!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Bills, because they are easier to grab in my purse, then change since I have to dig around for it.

Answer by Bmat at 5:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I only give bills. Then at the end of the month I take all the change to the Coin Star machine and have it changed into bills.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 8:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2010