Anyone watching Glenn Beck this year?

Go ahead you Beck haters, get it out. I don't know about others but I can ignore you.
Beck has changed his format and is really showing us some eye opening things. All are confirmable and he is very open about it. showing questions and factual answers that you can easily check out yourself . Liberals will say he is scaring people and he may be but rightfully so. I have an inkling that there are a lot of young moms on here with kids who will sometime in the future, some sooner than you expect to be affected by these things he is talking about. If you watch this (those of you Beck haters) you can really learn something that might just shock you. Unless you are a true progressive or marxist anyway.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I like the content of his shows but sometimes he gets a little to emotional for me...I like Rush too, but can't listen to him because his voice drives me nuts.

Anyhoo, yes his shows are eyeopening...the truth often is. I wonder if that guy will fall off his stool if the red phone ever rings?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I watched him last week when he had the show about the test...the chart that tells you if you are a Liberal or Progressive or Conservative,etc. And it was interesting. It gave me a lot to think about. I don't HATE him. Where did that term "Haters" come from? That sounds rather excessive. Hate is such an ugly word. Maybe "dislike" would sound better? I watch all of the commentators on all Cable networks and make up my own mind. I am still not happy about Limbaugh, though...nope.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, hate is an awful lot of emotion to dedicate to someone I never give a second thought until someone brings him up. He's a drama queen who gets paid to piss people off and get them all riled up. Same as Rush. About as insightful as Olbermann.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Hell to the no. Can't waste my precious time on a wind bag.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 7:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Yes, almost every day. I love his Fridays with the special things he does. This Fri will be excellent! It is about how our children are being indoctrinated in school. (as if we didn't know that already, but he will go into some deep stuff with it..........can't wait!)
    29again

Answer by 29again at 7:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I agree (with a professor-type I heard) that watching Glenn Beck is like attending a graduate-level seminar in Political Science, or in History.

If anybody knows whether / how one can get DVD's of his show, I would appreciate it. We record (on the DVR) every one of his shows, but we can only keep about 20 on there before we run out of space and HAVE to start erasing them. So many of them are SO valuable - packed with information from history books and put together with video clips of politicians today, etc. - that it is really sad to lose them.

Plus, it would be so great to be able to go back 6 months and see how exactly Glenn predicted this or that trend - I can REMEMBER him saying it, but it would be better to be able to watch it again.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 9:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Is this the guy that has been calling everyone and everything socialist, while claiming to have come by his enormous store of knowledge at the public library?

I've heard of him, but he does not air here.
    cafecosmos

Answer by cafecosmos at 9:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Yes, everyday and obviously with his ratings, many others are watching his program.
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Watch Beck everyday, also listen to Rush. Then I watch MSNBC and listen to them lie about what Rush & Glenn said.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I hear alot about him from my Dad and anything my Dad says is pretty much gospel...can you tell me more? When is he on? Where can I find him? My Dad gave me a DVD and I watched, he knows what hes talking about, just have no idea how to find him on a day to day basis?Thanks in advance...
    mxmomma05

Answer by mxmomma05 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2010