Creepy

So, my cat totally creeps me out sometimes. I swear she's watching me when I'm showering because she sits right outside the glass shower door and looking in at me. She also stares at me when I'm going to the bathroom. She just sits there with her wide eyes and her head cocked slightly to the side. I'm also slightly convinced she's going to try to kill me in my sleep at some point.

Am I just being paranoid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pets

• you're nuts
    Anonymous

• haha...our cats are like that...our loverboy(as we call him) will sit on the side of the tub when i take a bath...our girl cat likes stinky stuff. she sniffs my dh's undies if they are in the floor and his socks...she likes to go in the bathroom with him when he goes pooh..he took a pic of her while he was on the toilet. He showed it to me and i was like, "did you take that while takin a dump?"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I have three cats(siblings) that will do this. They will all sit on the tub when we are either in the bath or shower. But the Male, Mystery, will come in when i am soaking in the bath are peer over the edge at me. I call him "my peeping Tom".
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Your cat is gay, and into inter-species sex, but afraid to act on her desire for you.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Now I have more to worry about...
    Anonymous

• My dogs do the same things. It creeps me out, too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Well when you are going to the bathroom you know your are making noises..you pp hitting the water and such and this intreges her. I know my cat loves to watch threw the curtains and the try to get you. I do think it is odd also.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• she loves you THAT much! My Dilly does this.My husband says "wheres there Tina,theres Dilly"!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• The thing about cats is, they always look as if they're thinking about something when in reality, there's nothing but static up there.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:46 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• lol, Static!

No answer I can think of will top the static notion. Damn you! I was gonna be all clever and stuff.
    ErikaRobin

Answer by ErikaRobin at 9:36 AM on Mar. 9, 2010