Uncircumcised... and BJ's........tmi?

has anyone had a problem giving their uncircumcised SO a bj? i was doing it last night, i wasn't even being rough, and some of the foreskin tore away from the head making him bleed... is this a common occurrence? we freaked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Health

• o.O No, this has NEVER happened to me when I've given my uncircumcised husband head. You obviously did something very wrong. The foreskin is not exactly paper thin.
    Anonymous

• I just couldn't bring myself to do it when my husband was uncirced.He got it done a few years back for a tight foreskin issue.Got no problem now! wink!
    Anonymous

• i just barfed in my mouth
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Um, no. I've Bjed probably 4-5 un-circ'd guys and it was easy and painless....
    Anonymous

• I've been giving my un-cut dh bj's for over 24 years and we've never had a problem.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• that's wierd. did your teeth scrape or something? u know you should use one hand to hold right?
    Anonymous