credit cards

I was wondering if theirs any credit cards out there that give frequent flier miles for everything you buy,like gas groceries,clothes, you know the big things? I would like to get one thats easy to apply for and not stingy about credit if theirs sucha thing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• I think my parents might have gotten something like that w/ chase. Not exactly sure tho.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Yes there are...
    but statistically speaking you spend 12 to 18% more when you use a credit or debit card vs. paying with cash.
    Ans there isn't a single credit card out there that gives you 12% back when you use it for purchases.
    Just a thought... you might actually save more money by getting on a written budget and paying with cash.
    Anonymous

• Try Chase and Capital One!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 8:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Stay away from CitiBank ... I've heard from way too many people that they will jack up rates without notice and several people I know are in trouble financially because of it. Those that had excellent credit before are now way behind because of this practice.

Try Capital One ... haven't heard of them doing this to people.
    Anonymous