Dream wedding?

Any one want to share their dream wedding and/or real one...and how u would like to change ur real one?.. if u don't add a dream one.....

muthrof_2

Asked by muthrof_2 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i had my dream wedding...i had my outdoor, huge cabin, on the river, married beside the outdoor fireplace at sunset wedding. The only thing i wouldve changed was the temp. that i really couldnt have predicted and i would have paid for catering instead of doing everything myself. it probably wouldve cost a fortune though paying people to come all that way into the mountains....oh well, it was still beautiful
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I am not Catholic, but I wanted to get married at St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC, wearing a CROCHETED white wedding gown that my mom made...I wanted the long aisle and all the pageantry. My mom does NOT crochet. LMAO. I didn't get that particular wedding.

wink mini

kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I didn't care about getting married, just being married.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I had mine back in 1994 when I was 24. I loved it except it was an early one and over by 5:30 pm on a Saturday. My husband paid for it so he wanted and early one. Otherwise I loved the whole thing from getting up, getting my hair & makeup done, putting on the beautiful white gown, the church. The best though was the honeymoon. 1 week in Jamaica was the best. A year later for our anniversary we went to Cancun but than bought our house and had kids. Can't afford a vac. now. Maybe one day. I felt like a true princess on my wedding day and I was beautiful. Not to sound stuck up but I was told.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• We were married in a gazebo in a park in Illinois, which at the time was what we wanted. If I could do it all over again though (12 years later), I would have eloped. There's a company here in Las Vegas that does these amazing weddings on a plateau overlooking the mountains and the city lights, right at sunset. You can only bring four people up there. If I was going to get married today, that's what I would love to do. No stress, no family, just a beautiful setting to exchange vows.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2010